It’s all about simplicity with Sncf Connect
With more than 14 million unique users, OUI.SNCF, the leading distributor in the train and mobility market, is changing into SNCF Connect!
In France, SNCF Connect offers a simpler, cleaner, and smoother mobility experience. Furthermore, the app allows you to organize, book, and manage all your short and long trips in one place.
SNCF Connect Is Only An Addiction:
Manage your train journeys from A to Z with all your tickets, subscriptions, and information in one place.
It offers both a daily and a special occasion choice of routes.
Your journeys will be more personalized with useful, customized information and traffic alerts in real-time.
The dark theme makes it easy to understand, comfortable for your eyes, and economical for your battery to use: + easy to understand, comfortable for your eyes, and economical for your battery!
1) Plan your trip:
- To get from A to B in France, find your way from point A to point B.
- Choose the best possible route according to your preferences from the various possible routes to reach your destination.
- Use public transportation (metro, bus, RER, Transilien, tramway), trains (TER, Intercités, TGV Inoui, OUIGO, TGV Lyria, Thalys, Eurostar…), coaches (Flixbus, Blablacar Bus) and carpooling (Blablacar).
- The fastest way to save time is to save the rides you like.
2) Book your tickets and subscriptions:
- Make sure you have all the tickets, maps, and subscriptions you need (including regional subscriptions).
- Your preferences, discount cards, and SNCF loyalty cards can be saved on the app with the “My SNCF ID” customer account.
- Train tickets can be exchanged or canceled easily.
- Secure payment.
3) Move with peace of mind:
- Access all the information about your trip, including your e-ticket.
- Consult the departure and arrival tables at each station, traffic information, and the timetable for your journey in real time.
- When traveling with TGV Inoui, OUIGO, Intercités or TER without displays, you will receive information messages and notifications relaying voice announcements.
- You will be notified if your route is disrupted.
- While on the go, access all your information offline.
4) Need assistance?
You have access to the SNCF Connect customer relationship no matter where you are thanks to:
We will support you at all times with a smart chatbot and comprehensive online help.
- France-based advisors available 7 days a week via messaging, telephone, social media, etc.
- Over 8 out of 10 customers are satisfied with the service they receive from our advisors!
Sncf Connect Keeps Evolving For You:
To make your daily life even simpler, we will soon add additional features:
- Find the right train ticket for you with reservation alerts
- Price calendar for choosing the best travel day.
Partnering with Airweb to provide travel services in fifteen French cities (Troyes, Saint Nazaire, Poitiers, Sophia Antipolis, Évreux, Nevers, Belfort, etc.)
… as well as new, more sustainable mobility solutions!